Sunday, January 6, 2013

Getting Back into the Swing of Things and a FREEBIE

So this is my last night of vacation - it's been a great one even though we lost a week this year.  OH how I miss thee {3 week vacations.} 
 But to get me back into the mood...I'm joining Charity over at the Classroom Freebies Blog to share a brand new - hot off the presses winter freebie for you all.  Just head on over and enjoy - there will be SEVERAL there today!  So stock up my friends and see what other wonderful and talented teachers are up to.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
I can't wait to see what everyone posts!  Enjoy!!
 

 
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Enjoy your day back! Thank you for the freebies. I especially like the winter writing paper, and the before and after snowmen. They are perfect to use right now with my students. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this freebie! It is wonderful.

    www.arainbowofteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete